- Your use of this website constitutes your agreement with the terms and conditions as stated below. If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, do not use this website. If you are an underage person, you are not allowed to access or use this website. You further acknowledge and agree that you must be of legal age to purchase any of our products or services available on this website. By submitting the order form and/or payment, you confirm that you have fully read, understood and agreed to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which form the entire agreement between this web site and you.
- In this document: "Website" means writersarc.org, "Customer", "You" or "Yours" mean and refer to you and/or any other person submitting the Order to the Website on your behalf. "Company", "We" or "Our" mean and refer to writersarc.org, Inc. "Product" means an original essay, paper, article and/or other written Product that is drafted and delivered to the Customer in accordance with his/her Order. "Order" means a written order of the standard electronic form that is filled and submitted online by the Customer to Our Website. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Customer regarding the Product.
- By submitting an Order and/or payment, You are purchasing the Product for Your personal, noncommercial use only. All Products are drafted by freelance writers who transferred all the rights and ownership regarding the Products to the Company. You can find more details about Our services on the page How it works. It is Your obligation to read these Terms and Conditions and the page How it works before submitting any Order and/or payment to this Website.
- The Products are refundable only in the cases stated in the Money Back Guarantee document. Please, view it for additional information on this issue. Mind that if You live in the European Union and have paid VAT in the process of payment transaction, You do not receive it back with a refund. You get back only the money or a percent of the price stated in the Prices section of the Website. VAT is non-refundable. Please note that Discounts are not subject to refunds either.
Copyright & personal use
- The Products delivered to You are completely original. The full copyright to the Products and other materials delivered to You is retained by the Company and/or its affiliates and partners. Your use of the delivered Products and other materials available from this Website is for Your personal, noncommercial use only. You shall not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Website without a prior written consent of the Company. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company for any and all unauthorized uses You may make of any material available from this Website.
- Any unauthorized use of the delivered Products and/or content of this Website may subject You to civil or criminal penalties.
- You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, contract or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized Product as original when asking for editing or proofreading. You also agree that any Product delivered by the Company may not be passed to third parties or distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the Company suspects that the delivered Product has been distributed or has been used by You in any form of plagiarism, the Company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work and services for You and subject You to criminal or civil penalties. You may not put Your name on the delivered Product. All the Products and/or other written materials delivered to You are for research and/or reference only. We do not condone, encourage or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws and will not knowingly allow any Customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any Product and/or other written material delivered to You is provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from Our document that You borrow, reference, refer to or otherwise use in any way in Your own original paper must be properly cited and attributed to this Website. Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal or otherwise wrongful use of the Products and/or other written material received from Our Website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension or any other disciplinary or legal actions. The buyer of the material from this Website is solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical and/or illegal use of the material. The plagiarism level that is regarded as acceptable by Us is below 10%. In case the plagiarism level is higher, You have the right to ask for a revision or refund. For additional information considering these issues, You are free to view Our Money Back Guarantee and Revision Policy. Please mind that the bibliographical references (in-text referencing and the bibliography page at the end of the papers) as well as cliched phrases (idioms, standard phrases, connectors, and other frequently used phrases) shall not be regarded as plagiarism and shall not be included in the plagiarism level calculation.
- We are happy to introduce our new Additional paid feature - Plagiarism checker which is available for you on the Order form page.
- We believe that this option will help to reach the best from our cooperation.
- Please review our terms and conditions below to know in which cases it’s eligible for a refund request from client’s side:
- upon choosing the Plagiarism checker feature initially - it will be already included for all future edits of your paper which can be done due to our Revision Policy.
- While placing an order for the Editing option and choosing Plagiarism checker option - we are forced to check the originally uploaded paper by the customer to prevent any misunderstandings in the future;
- Requests are accepted either within 14 days of delivery for papers that are less than 30 pages long or within 30 days of delivery for papers that exceed 30 pages.
- At writersarc.org, we believe in high-quality, cooperation and clear Polices for customers.Should you have any questions - please, do not hesitate to contact our helpful Customer Support team via email and we will be more than happy to answer all your questions and find the best solutions for bothsides.
- We guarantee that the paper's plagiarism level is lower than 10% (not including bibliographical references and cliched phrases); that we follow all your instructions; that we follow the formatting requirements that you state; that we conduct the necessary research; that we comply with the formal standard English style. We don't guarantee any particular grade, and You cannot ask for a refund in case You received an unsatisfactory mark.
- Note that Your email address will be used to send You notifications considering the most important stages of Order fulfillment such as clarification of any issues, unread messages, and Order completion. Your telephone number will be used only for urgent notifications. As soon as You complete the form, the price for Your Order will be calculated on the basis of deadline, type of work, academic level and the number of pages that you choose. The deadline timer will start counting down only after You perform the payment.
Fees and payment
- The Company's charges for the services provided are shown on the Company's Website. Please, note that VAT is not included in the prices listed. It is charged to customers from the European Union only. It will be added to the cost of the order in the process of payment transaction. We remind you again that VAT and Discounts are not refundable. If a Customer requires a type of work that cannot be classified as a regular type of services provided on the Company's Website or if a Customer requires the finished Product to be amended in a way that is inconsistent with the initial Order instructions, the Company may set own rate for delivery of the Service. A Customer is invited to pay for the Order in advance, given the Company is reasonably confident that it is able to allocate a freelance writer to deliver the Product. If a payment in advance has been provided, but the Company was not able to allocate a freelance writer to deliver the work, a full refund of the payment made in advance will be provided. Other cases of refunds are described in the Money Back Guarantee document.
Delivery of completed product
- Upon completion, a Product is available for download by the Customer in his or her personal dashboard page on the Website. If a Customer does not receive a finished Product by the deadline or within 3 (three) hours after the deadline that you have indicated in the initial requirements, the Customer is entitled to receive a certain amount of refund. For further information on this question, view Our Money Back Guarantee document. The Company will not be liable for any delays or technical problems in delivery of the Product resulting from any malfunction of the Customer's mail-server or the Customer's Internet Service Provider.
Free revision guarantee
- Free revisions are possible only in the cases stated in the Revision Policy. Please view it for further information on this issue.
Privacy & security
- By submitting an Order and/or payment, You acknowledge that You are in complete understanding and agreement with the statements above as well as with each of the following: Any information and/or ideas used from the Product must be properly cited. All Products are provided solely as examples to research, reference, and/or for you to learn how to properly write a paper in a particular citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.). All Products were acquired from freelance writers who transferred all the rights and ownership to the Company and/or its affiliates and partners. You are in agreement that this Website is acquiring payment for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, posting, and delivering these reference materials and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this Website for educational access. Aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Website without a prior written consent of the Company. You agree to destroy all the delivered Products immediately after Your research/reference use of the material is complete. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no parts of any Product shall be used without proper citation.
- An order is on hold if it's being investigated - This follows poor quality or complaint from clients. Any of these can lead to order cancellation, refund. The worst is 3 months 'profile/account hold' for repeated mistakes after warning from our support staff.
Limitation of liability
- You agree to release and hold the Company and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the "Company's Affiliates") harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or related to the Products, including but not limited to: (a) telephone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Company that may cause the Product to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted; (d) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of utilizing Our services; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with Our services. In addition, You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company and Company's Affiliates harmless from any claim, suit or demand, including attorney's fees made by a third party due to or arising out of Your utilizing of Our services, Your violation or breach of these Terms and Conditions, Your violation of any rights of a third party or any other act or omission by You.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- You acknowledge and agree that We may unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions. We recommend reviewing these Terms and Conditions from time to time as any such changes will be reflected in this section of Our Website.
- All writers are our staffs.
- Newly introduced registration fee is not refundable.
- Beginning January 2022, all writers in our platform will be categorized as "Skilled."
- Getting clients from our website is prohibited. Do not reach out to clients seeking tasks. Violating this rule will lead to immediate termination of contract (or profile/account closure). We do not pay writers who violate this rule!
- Our payment cycle starts from 10th to 15th of every month. A minimum balance of $50 applies.
- Writers outside the United States can change payment details, anytime.
- While applying for payments, the 'current' payment email should be inserted in the note* section.
- Poor quality can lead to termination of contract (or profile/account closure). In this case, heavy penalties will be applied for violating our rules.
- Refunds due to poor quality will attract over 200% of the initial order amount by our esteemed clients.
- Poor quality will lead to a 'three months' hold. If desired quality is not achieved, we terminate writers contract.
- Earning associated with any 'terminated contract/profile due to quality' can be held for not less than 150 days.
- Any communication in the writer application or approval process is considered as additional rules, and must be followed.
Stat Working (Take Account)
- Writers do not need to bid orders or write emails to us requesting for orders - Each writer will be considered for tasks provided the quality is acceptable.
- No order browsing - Writers will only see what is awarded to them. Then, the writer can 'take' ('Start Working') or write a short email to us requesting we reassign the order/task. However, multiple reassign requests can lead to profile/account review.
- A writer cannot change the primary email
- A Writer cannot change the profile names
- Payment method can be changed upon request via email
- Telephone number can be changed
(This Terms & Conditions are updated REGULARLY, all users are advised to revisit).